Step by step guide to install the SalesPanel tracking code on Shopify.
You can set-up Salespanel's tracking code on Shopify site in 3 easy steps:
1. Generate and copy the tracking code from Salespanel.io dashboard.
2. Locate the theme file in from your Shopify's account.
3. Paste the copied code in header section of theme.liquid file and save it.
Now we know what to do to setup tracking code on Shopify, let's divide it in more steps to learn how to do it. Here we have used dummy Shopify store for demonstration purpose.
How to generate tracking code on salespanel.io?
1. Sign in to your Salespanel account.
2. After signing in, click on the "Install Tracking Code" button.
3. Add your Shopify store URL in "Tracked Website" field and click on submit.
4. Now you can click on "Copy Code" to copy the tracking code.
As you have generated the tracking code successfully and copied it, here is how you can install it on your store.
1. Sign in to your Shopify account.
2. Click "Online Store" under "Sales Channels."
3. Locate Themes under Online Store and click on it. Go to Actions>Edit Code.
4. After clicking on Edit code, Click on "Layout" on the left hand side section. You will see "theme.liquid" file in expanded options , click on it.
5. Now you will paste the copied Salespanel's tracking code in header section. Add the code between <head></head> tag and click on Save.
You have now successfully set up Salespanel's tracking code on your Shopify Store. To verify if the code is working correctly, follow this guide.