Installing Salespanel.io tracking code to your blog is a very easy.
You can set-up Salespanel's tracking code on your blog with 3 easy steps:
1. Generate and copy the tracking code from Salespanel.io dashboard.
2. Locate the theme file in Blogger Settings.
3. Paste the copied code in header section of theme file and save it.
Now we know what to do to setup tracking code on Blog. Let's divide it in more steps to learn how to do it. Here we have used a dummy Blog for demonstration.
How to generate tracking code from Salespanel dashboard?
1. Sign in to your Salespanel account.
2. After signing in, click on the "Install Tracking Code" button.
3. Add the URL of your Blog under "Tracked Website" field and click on "Submit.4.Now you can click on "Copy Code" to copy tracking code.
As you have generated tracking code successfully and copied it, you will now need to set it up on your Blog. Here are the steps:
1. Sign-in to your Blogger account and open your Blog's Dashboard.
2. On the left panel, you will find blog settings. Locate "Theme" and click it.
3. Click on the "Edit HTML" button that is located under the preview.
You have successfully set up Salespanel's tracking code on your Blog. To verify if the tracking code is working properly, follow this guide.